mercredi 17 juin 2009

Faro Reloaded

I though people won t remember me. And I was wrong. Feels good to see that I had some impact in friends and no so close dudes and dudettes. Different times and differents parts we played. Somehow respect stayed. And fun. Partying till the morning ripping the last plastic beer cup. Time for a breakfast before sleeping. For a couples of hours. Then first bus to the beach. Put the cream on, stay low.



Time to catch up with old buddies. Kids are no more kids and we are olders. Some not so much wisers... Anyway the Sun cleaned what was left of old in me. Just a few more skins to fall now.



From pain come clarity. Got enought light for a while. Now that the clips are full,it's time to shot some shells.
Bull's-eye only. No more silly mistakes.

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

très philosophique... beau...