jeudi 10 septembre 2009

I don t like...

Everytime I stop somewhere I found people I don t like.

Living in Portugal I hated those limited people always around like they owned the truth. Too idiots to see the world is nor black nor white but a great scale of grey.
Then I found the frenchies and they natural arrogance due to a great past and an empty present. A country based on a deformed image of the "mode" and the "culture". But by the end, they are just as empty as the one I left in Portugal.
Then I came to Germany. Here also quite a lot of limited people. Very centered in their own world, sure of their über alle capacity and work only vision.


Yeah, I m sure, being an idiot as nothing to do with nationality.

Too many times I forget I found beautiful people all the way, even and mostly being different than me. I should focus more on that, instead of complaining about the assholes of the world... otherwise I will lost myself counting them...

2 commentaires:

RM a dit…

pois é... acho que preciso comecar a fazer a mesma coisa...

Anonyme a dit…

juste focuser dans les bonnes choses de la Vie... ;)